Mendo- Lake District
District Director: Gary Bodensteiner
Organized: Spring 1949
Associate Plant Societies: 1
Youth Groups: 1
1. To create, promote, and further interest in amateur gardening, in plant and bird life, and in the appreciation of natural beauties of the State of California.
2. To encourage civic beautification and roadside development.
3. To assist in projects for the conservation of our natural resources.
4. To coordinate and centralize the work of various California Garden Clubs and bring them into closer relations of mutual helpfulness.
5. To cooperate with other agencies in furthering the interest of horticulture and landscape design.