Finding a Club:
- Are you considering joining a garden club, but need help finding the right one?
- CGCI is divided into 28 geographical districts in which clubs work together locally for their mutual benefit. The districts network together to make sure information travels throughout the state.
- Click here for the District map with links to a list of the clubs located in each district.
- Type in your zip code to find clubs located in the zip codes closest to your own.
- Search up to a distance of 100 miles
- CGCI-Member Clubs: A club shall pay annual per capita dues of $2.25, belong to a district and be eligible for the CGCI Awards program and to apply for CGCI liability insurance and 501(c)(3) IRS Group Exemption Program.
- Associate Plant Societies: An associate plant society shall be a member of a permanent statewide or national plant society, be entitled to representation at annual meeting by its president or alternate, and delegates, pay annual dues of $2.25 per capita, be eligible to apply for liability insurance and not be eligible to apply for and 501(c)3 CGCI Group Tax Exemption Program. An associate plant society may also belong to a district.
- Affiliate Members: Affiliates shall be organizations with one or more of the objectives of CGCI, have a membership of at least ten members, pay annual dues of $50 regardless of size, be approved by the Board of Directors, and not be eligible for liability insurance, awards program and 501(c)3 CGCI Group Tax Exemption Program.. Affiliates may belong to a district.
- Many of our districts and member clubs have websites that will provide more details on activities and programs.
Come join us!